To set up your ELD and Cable, please complete the following steps:
1) Make sure you have the ELD, Cable, and a smart device (smart phone or tablet) with you at your tractor.
2) Turn your tractor on.
3) Plug in the ELD to the ECM Unit below the steering wheel using the cable we provided.
4) Download and log into the Samsara Driver App
Go to the app store on your smart device, search "Samsara Driver", and download the app onto your device
Once the app is downloaded, log into the Samsara Driver App. If this is your first time logging in, use the credentials listed in your welcome packet.
5) Select your vehicle type by identifying the serial number on the bottom of your ELD unit (it's a 10 digit number that starts with a G). Your vehicle type will be your ELD serial number.
Once you've done this, a solid green light should appear on your ELD box. This means you are connected!
6) As a final step, make sure to update your password to log into Samsara.
If you have any questions check out Samsara's help center online at kb.samsara.com.
Here are a couple of article recommendations that will help with setting up your ELD and Samsara app.